Goereesestraat in Rotterdam
Are you already registered with us?
To respond to houses you need to be subscribed at At Home Vastgoed. Click here to subscribe and create an account.
Wrong credentials used.
Forgot your password? Click here.
At Home Vastgoed BV
Gedempte Zalmhaven 95 (no visit address)
3011 BT Rotterdam
Apartment, Goereesestraat in Rotterdam(Zuidplein)
- Pets are not allowed
- Property number
- Not available
- Is Independent
- Available From
- Immediately (Start contract)
- Min Rental Period
- 12 months
- Max Rental Period
- To be determined by the landlord
- Rental price is
- excl. gas/water/warm water/electricity
- 50 m2
Bathrooms & Toilets
- Bathroom 1
- Shower, Toilet
- Cooking plate
- Extractor Hood
- 3 m2
- With permit from the municipality (More info)
- Distance to (free) parking
Splendid TURN KEY APARTMENT with 2 bedrooms and balcony located in a lovely location. Shopping center and metro / bus station Zuidplein, the 'Zuiderpark' and Ahoy are within walking distance. The city center and highway A15 are also within easy reach.
The property is located on the first floor and is beautifully finished, it is provided with double glazing, central heating, laminate flooring and modern new kitchen and bathroom. There is also a private storage available.
Central entrance and stairs to the first floor.
Entrance, hallway, lovely bright living room with access to west facing balcony. Beautiful semi-open kitchen equipped anthracite worktop, gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and oven. Two fine bedrooms and luxurious new bathroom equipped with shower cabin, washbasin with furniture, toilet and connection for the washing machine.
- Central heating
- The rental price excludes gas, water, electricity, Tv, internet and municipal taxes and charges
- Double glazing
- Equipped with a laminate floor
- Pets are not allowed in the property
- Rental allowance is not possible
- Smoking is not allowed in the property
- This property requires a housing permit! Click here for more information
The new tenant must request this from the municipality of Rotterdam after signing the lease agreement.