Madeliefstraat in Rotterdam
Are you already registered with us?
To respond to houses you need to be subscribed at At Home Vastgoed. Click here to subscribe and create an account.
Wrong credentials used.
Forgot your password? Click here.
At Home Vastgoed Beheer
Gedempte Zalmhaven 95 (no visit address)
3011 BT Rotterdam
Apartment, Madeliefstraat in Rotterdam(Carnisse)
- Pets are not allowed
- Property number
- Not available
- Is Independent
- Available From
- Immediately (Start contract)
- Min Rental Period
- 12 months
- Max Rental Period
- To be determined by the landlord
- 57 m2
Bathrooms & Toilets
- Bathroom 1
- Shower, Toilet
- Cooking plate
- Extractor Hood
- 4 m2
- Parking permit (More info)
- Distance to (free) parking
Well maintained bright 2(formerly 3) bedroom apartment on the first floor with balcony located on a quiet street. The property is ideally situated in relation to public transport, shops, Zuidplein, Zuiderpark and exit roads to the city center and highway A15.
The apartment is equipped with laminate flooring, double glazed windows with plastic frames and central heating.
Ground floor: closed entrance porch, access storage and stairs to the first floor.
1st floor: entrance apartment, hall, modern bathroom with shower, washbasin with furniture and toilet. The spacious bright living room offers access to the balcony at the front. Neat separate kitchen equipped with the necessary equipment such as: gas hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The master bedroom is located at the rear, bedroom 2 is located at the front of the property.
- Central heating
- The rental price excludes gas, water, electricity, Tv, internet and municipal taxes and charges
- Equipped with a laminate floor
- Pets are not allowed in the property
- Rental allowance is not possible
- Plastic window frames with double glazing
- Smoking is not allowed in the property
- This property requires a housing permit! Click here for more information
The new tenant must request this from the municipality of Rotterdam after signing the lease agreement.