Stationssingel in Rotterdam
Are you already registered with us?
To respond to houses you need to be subscribed at At Home Vastgoed. Click here to subscribe and create an account.
Wrong credentials used.
Forgot your password? Click here.
At Home Vastgoed BV
Gedempte Zalmhaven 95 (no visit address)
3011 BT Rotterdam
Apartment, Stationssingel in Rotterdam(Blijdorp - centrum )
- Pets are not allowed
- For this object, a minimum income requirement of € 4000 applies, based on 1 income
- Maximum number of person(s) 2
- Property number
- Not available
- Is Independent
- Available From
- Immediately (Start contract)
- Min Rental Period
- 12 months
- Max Rental Period
- 12 months
- Rental price is
- excl. gas/water/hot water/electricity
- 109 m2
- Not known
- Max People
Bathrooms & Toilets
- Bathroom 1
- Shower, Toilet
- Separate toilet
- Cooking plate
- 2 m2
- Distance to (free) parking
Spacious duplex apartment with three balconies located in the popular "Blijdorp" area within walking distance of the central station, the center of Rotterdam, shops, supermarkets and near exit roads.
The property is situated on the second and third floor and has laminate flooring and central heating.
Ground floor: entrance porch, stairs to the first floor.
1st floor: private entrance, stairs to the 2nd floor.
2nd floor: landing, first toilet, spacious living room with many windows and access to the first balcony. Adjacent you will find one of the many rooms, it may well serve as a dining room or bedroom, second smaller room with sink and access to the second balcony. On this floor you will also find the kitchen which gives access to the third balcony at the rear.
3rd floor: landing with skylight and washing machine connection. Three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobe. The bathroom has a shower and toilet.
- The gross monthly income should be at least 4 times the rent and this should be out of 1 income.
- There is a possibility for 2 persons to share the apartment. The rental price is € 1000, - excluding utilities.
- This property is not available for students.