Wolphaertsbocht in Rotterdam
Are you already registered with us?
To respond to houses you need to be subscribed at At Home Vastgoed. Click here to subscribe and create an account.
Wrong credentials used.
Forgot your password? Click here.
At Home Vastgoed BV
Gedempte Zalmhaven 95 (no visit address)
3011 BT Rotterdam
Apartment, Wolphaertsbocht in Rotterdam(Charlois)
- Pets are not allowed
- Property number
- Not available
- Is Independent
- Available From
- Immediately (Start contract)
- Min Rental Period
- To be determined by the landlord
- Max Rental Period
- 12 months
- Rental price is
- excl. gas/water/hot water/electricity
- 98 m2
Bathrooms & Toilets
- Bathroom 1
- Shower, Toilet
- Separate toilet
- Cooking plate
- 6 m2
- With permit from the municipality (More info)
- Distance to (free) parking
Neat spacious and well maintained 5 room duplex apartment with balcony located within walking distance of public transport, shops, Pleinweg, Dorpsweg and on a short distance from Zuidplein and the Maastunnel.
The property is equipped with laminate flooring, central heating and double glazing.
Ground floor: communal entrance and stairs to the second floor.
2nd floor: entrance, hall with separate toilet and access to all rooms. Bright living room, modern complete kitchen equipped with a fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, 5 burner gas hob and extractor hood. On this floor is also a spacious room that can serve as a sleeping or dining room.
3rd floor: landing, neat bathroom with shower, washbasin and 2nd toilet. Two spacious bedrooms and 1 smaller bedroom with connection for the washing machine.
- Central heating
- The rental price excludes gas, water, electricity, Tv, internet and municipal taxes and charges
- Equipped with a laminate floor
- Pets are not allowed in the property
- Rental allowance is not possible
- The property can also be furnished in consultation
- Plastic window frames with double glazing
- Smoking is not allowed in the property
- This property requires a housing permit! Click here for more information
The new tenant must request this from the municipality of Rotterdam after signing the lease agreement.